Hot Air Balloon Tour
Time & Location
Hot Air Balloon Rides in New Hampshire A Memorable & Uplifting Experience:
A hot air balloon ride is one of the most fascinating experiences you can have. Feel the roar of the burners as you rise into the sky, then the silence of floating, drifting with the winds, looking down at trees, lakes, farms, and fields below. You don’t feel the wind; you are a part of it, almost not even realizing that you are moving.
Hot air balloons drift gracefully above the ground at heights of 500 to 2,000 feet, where peace and tranquility overwhelm you as you float over the tree tops above the beautiful New Hampshire countryside. See New Hampshire in a way that ground-bound travelers never do on an unforgettable flight!
Your experience begins 30 minutes before sunrise (time changes seasonally) with a safety briefing and balloon set up. Then, experience the tranquility on your hot air balloon flight above the scenic New Hampshire countryside. After your flight, enjoy complimentary champagne, cheese, and crackers!
We look forward to giving you one of the most uplifting experiences you’ve ever had. Young or old, we are confident that you will walk away with the memory of a lifetime and a story to share for years to come!
Location：15 Ermer Rd, Salem, NH 03079, USA
Time： 6:00AM-9:00PM (3 hours)
- Crackers and Cheese
- Custom Flight Certificate
Weekend $270/person(Original Price: $299)
What to Bring:
- Required risk agreement form: You receive this in your confirmation email after checkout.
- Camera to capture the memories!
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, sneaker or waterproof footwear are recommended.
- Valid ID for 21+
- Passengers over 200 pounds may be subject to a weight surcharge at time of flight.
- Children 12 or older or over 100 pounds must be booked as adults.
Covid-19 protocal：Mask required
- 11/8 Sunrise Flight$270+$8.10 Fee$270+$8.10 Fee0$0
- Donation$1+$0.03 Fee$1+$0.03 Fee0$0
- Transferring fee$10+$0.30 Fee$10+$0.30 Fee0$0
- 10/15 Sunrise Flight$270+$8.10 Fee$270+$8.10 Fee0$0