Boston Discovery Flight-November
Time & Location
- NASU Discount: $189
- Original Price：$219.5（$195＋$24.5 fee）
- NASU Discount: $349
- Original Price：$401（$360＋$41 fee）
Time : (By reservation only)
Boston Discovery Flight For One
- 1 hour in total
- 30 mins ground instruction
- 30 mins in the aircraft
- 8am-6pm, every hour, every day
Boston Discovery Flight For Two
- 1 hour 30 mins in total
- 30 mins ground instruction
- 1 hour 0 mins in the aircraft
- 9:30am,11am,12:30pm,2pm,3:30pm,5:00pm, every day
- Aircraft Model: Cessna 172
- Nice Scenery – You can enjoy the beautiful scenery from an extraordinary angle (at the cockpit!)
- Safety assured - All the instructors or flight schools on Airacer’s system have been approved as FAA certified instructors or schools.
- Piloting an Aircraft - Yes, you will be literally piloting an aircraft with the instructor. In other words, your dream of flying an aircraft will come true.
- No flying Experience needed - We will have an FAA certified instructor flying with you so you do not need to have any flying or pilot experience to pilot the aircraft.
- Flight Certificate – You will receive a flight certificate with the instructor’s signature on. In other words, your flying time will be calculated into your overall flight time if you eventually decide to pursue a private pilot license.
- Insurance is included in your flight.
Cancellations & Refund Policy: No refund
1. You must be over 16 years old to fly the plane. Max weight limit of each passenger under 240 pounds.
2. Passengers must bring ID.
3. Please show up 15 minutes early for your assigned appointment. Failure to show up on time may result in a shortened flight experience.
4. You can wear whatever you want as long as you feel comfortable, but we strongly suggest you wear comfortable footwear.
- Do I need to pay any other fees when arriving at the airport?
No, the price you see on the website is the final confirmed price. There are no hidden fees or surcharges, so you don’t need to pay any additional fees later at the airport. However, tips are appreciated for your instructors , but they are not required.
- Can I take discovery flights or helicopter tours if I feel carsick?
Yes, please make sure you eat enough before your flight.
- Are there any dress restrictions for piloting?
No. You can wear whatever you want as long as you feel comfortable, but we stro3ngly suggest you wear comfortable footwear.
- Does the flight include insurance?
Yes, insurance is included in your flight. You don’t need to pay for any other insurance fees.
- What do I need to bring with me for the flight?
You must bring your ID or Passport if you will pilot the aircraft. Passengers need to bring their ID as well.
- Do you provide transportation to the airport?
Sorry, we don’t provide transportation to the airport. We suggest you use Google Map to find commuting options. Also, most of our airports have free parking lots.
- What if the weather of my scheduled flight day is not good?
Instructors will let you know if the weather is not good for flying in advance and request for a reschedule.
- Sold Out12/5 2:00PM Flight for Two$349+$10.47 Fee$349+$10.47 Fee0$0
- Donation$1+$0.03 Fee$1+$0.03 Fee0$0