Sun, Apr 04|
4.4 Killington Day Trip Transport
Affordable, COVID19 Safe Home-2-Lodge Transport Ski / Snowboard Day-Trips. Picking you up directly from your door.
Time & Location
Apr 04, 2021, 7:30 AM – 8:30 PM EDT
Killington, Killington Ski Area, Killington, VT 05751, USA
All the reservations need to be completed 48 hours prior to the trip.
All sales are final, no refund.
Transport Fares (per person): The fares shown below are for your travel group as a whole for round-trip travel between SkiSherpa’s Primary Service Area and Killington Ski Area. A surcharge applies to pick-ups & drop-offs outside the Primary Service Area.
- 1-Rider: $105
- 2-Riders: $92
- 3-Riders: $87
- 4-Riders: $85
For the outbound trip to Killington Ski Area, the Pick-Up Time is tentatively set for 7:30AM^ with the estimated time of arrival at Killington Ski Area to be 10AM^. A more definitive time for your Pick-Up (usually within 15 minutes of this tentative one) will be communicated to the Lead Rider (your group’s organizer) 48 hours prior to departure. On Departure Date, the Lead Rider will receive a text/call/email notification of pending arrival 15 to 20 minutes before the driver arrives.
For the return trip from Killington Ski Area, the van will depart at 4:30PM with the estimated drop-offs occurring around 8:30PM^.
^ Actual pick-up and drop-off times will depend on the trip itinerary and weather & traffic conditions experienced.
- Seats are assigned based upon the number of travel parties and Riders. A Table Seat reservation for $10 will ensure that a Table Seat will be reserved for you when you board.
- Fare Adjustment (Per Location) ~$26-$53 (see more details below*)
*For pick-ups and drop-offs outside of SkiSherpa Primary Service Area, a per-location (NOT Per Rider) surcharge applies:
- $0. Primary service area–Central parts of Boston, Cambridge, Brookline,& Somerville)
- $26/location. Secondary service area- Neighborhoods and towns designated as not being in Primary Service Area but within the 128/I-95 Beltway (Examples: Waltham, Dedham, Quincy)
- $53/location. Greater Boston Metro Area–Towns designated as not in Secondary Service Area but within the I-495 Beltway (Examples: Wellesley, Gloucester, Hingham, Stoughton)
- This surcharge is assessed for each location. Thus, if only your pick-up or your drop-off location is to be undertaken outside our Primary Service Area, then, add one surcharge only. If both your pick-up and drop-off locations are outside our Primary Service Areas, please add two surcharges - one for your pick-up and one for your drop-off locations.
1 Rider Transport
Pick-up at 5:30am and Drop-off at 8:15pm w/in Primary Service Area$105.00Tax: +$3.15 FeesSold Out
Pick-up at 5:30am and Drop-off at 8:15pm w/in Primary Service Area$184.00Tax: +$5.52 Fees
Pick-up at 5:30am and Drop-off at 8:15pm w/in Primary Service Area$261.00Tax: +$7.83 Fees
Pick-up at 5:30am and Drop-off at 8:15pm w/in Primary Service Area$340.00Tax: +$10.20 Fees
Secondary area surcharge$26.00Tax: +$0.78 Fees
Greater Boston area surcharge$53.00Tax: +$1.59 Fees