3.6 Boston2Pats Peak Saturday Transport
Time & Location
All the reservations need to be completed 48 hours prior to the trip.
You will receive two confirmation emails. The second email with your e-tickets, apparel rental, and pickup details confirmation will come within 24 hours. If not, please check your spam mailbox.
All sales are final, no refund.
Transport Fares (per person): The fares shown below are for your travel group as a whole for round-trip travel between SkiSherpa’s Metro Boston Primary Service Area and PATS PEAK. A surcharge applies to pick-ups & drop-offs outside the Primary Service Area
- 1-Rider: $87
- 2-Riders: $70
- 3-Riders: $63
- 4-Riders: $61
- 5-Riders: $59
- 6-Riders: $58
- 7-Riders: $57
- Hire-out entire 12-Rider van: $450
For the outbound trip to Pats Peak, the Pick-Up Time is tentatively set for 12:00PM^ with the estimated time of arrival at Pats Peak to be 1:45PM^. A more definitive time for your Pick-Up (usually within 15 minutes of this tentative one) will be communicated to the Lead Rider (your group’s organizer) 48 hours prior to departure. On Departure Date, the Lead Rider will receive a text/call/email notification of pending arrival 15 to 20 minutes before the driver arrives.
For the return trip from Pats Peak, the van will depart at 9:30PM^ with the estimated drop-offs occurring around 11:15PM^.
^ Actual pick-up and drop-off times will depend on the trip itinerary and weather & traffic conditions experienced.
- Seats are assigned based upon the number of travel parties and Riders. A Table Seat reservation for $10 will ensure that a Table Seat will be reserved for you when you board.
- Fare Adjustment (Per Location) ~$26-$53 (see more details below*)
*For pick-ups and drop-offs outside of SkiSherpa Primary Service Area, a per-location (NOT Per Rider) surcharge applies:
- $0. Primary service area–Central parts of Boston, Cambridge, Brookline,& Somerville)
- $26/location. Secondary service area- Neighborhoods and towns designated as not being in Primary Service Area but within the 128/I-95 Beltway (Examples: Waltham, Dedham, Quincy)
- $53/location. Greater Boston Metro Area–Towns designated as not in Secondary Service Area but within the I-495 Beltway (Examples: Wellesley, Gloucester, Hingham, Stoughton)
- This surcharge is assessed for each location. Thus, if only your pick-up or your drop-off location is to be undertaken outside our Primary Service Area, then, add one surcharge only. If both your pick-up and drop-off locations are outside our Primary Service Areas, please add two surcharges - one for your pick-up and one for your drop-off locations.
Discounted Skiing and Snowboarding Services (Discounted lift tickets, equipment (ski & snowboard) rentals, and group lessons are available with purchase of transport.)
- Lift/Equipment/Lesson Tips (Weekend-Night) $67
- Lift Ticket (Saturday) $52
- Ski or Snowboard Rental $31
- Group Lesson $34
- Helmet Rental $9
- Winter Apparel Rental $43 (goggles, gloves, a snow jacket, and snow pants.)
- 1 Rider Transport$87+$2.61 Fees$87+$2.61 Fees0$0
- 2-Rider Transport($70/ppl)$140+$4.20 Fees$140+$4.20 Fees0$0
- 3-Rider Transport($63/ppl)$189+$5.67 Fees$189+$5.67 Fees0$0
- 4-Rider Transport($61/ppl)$244+$7.32 Fees$244+$7.32 Fees0$0
- 5-Rider Transport($59/ppl)$295+$8.85 Fees$295+$8.85 Fees0$0
- 6-Rider Transport($58/ppl)$384+$11.52 Fees$384+$11.52 Fees0$0
- 7-Rider Transport($57/ppl)$399+$11.97 Fees$399+$11.97 Fees0$0
- Hire-out entire 12-Rider van$450+$13.50 Fees$450+$13.50 Fees0$0
- Lift/Equip/Lesson(2-9:30pm)$67+$2.01 Fees$67+$2.01 Fees0$0
- Ski or Snowboard Rental$31+$0.93 Fees$31+$0.93 Fees0$0
- Lift Ticket (2-9:30pm)$52+$1.56 Fees$52+$1.56 Fees0$0
- Group Lesson$34+$1.02 Fees$34+$1.02 Fees0$0
- Helmet Rental$9+$0.27 Fees$9+$0.27 Fees0$0
- Winter Apparel Rental$43+$1.29 Fees$43+$1.29 Fees0$0
- Secondary area surcharge$26+$0.78 Fees$26+$0.78 Fees0$0
- Greater Boston area surcharge$53+$1.59 Fees$53+$1.59 Fees0$0