Time & Location
Jul 04, 2020, 2:30 PM – Jul 26, 2020, 6:30 PM
Northeast Surf Academy, 197 Nantasket Ave, Hull, MA 02045, USA
- 7月11日 9:00 am - 10:15 am
- 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm (尽量提早15 分钟到场，车位比较难找)
地点：Northeast Surf Academy (197 Nantasket Ave, Hull, MA 02045)
停车🅿️： DCR parking lot：Wharf Ave, Hull, MA 02045
- MA residents $15/天
- Non-MA residents $40/天
Notice: Covid-19 restriction: 保持6-ft. Social distance, 在沙滩上须佩戴口罩，狗狗（除工作犬）不允许上沙滩
- 课前在冲浪店签属wavier等相关文件 （必须戴口罩）
- 20分钟左右的陆上课：海滩安全知识讲解， 上板练习，板上动作讲解练习。 （6-ft. Social distance, 建议戴口罩）
- On the beach at least a 20-minute lesson is giving, this part of the lesson is a workout and fun at the same time. The beach lesson includes a safety class, popping up on a surfboard class, correct standing on the surfboard class and another safety class before heading into the ocean.
- 45分钟左右的水上课：将海滩课上的知识运用到水下练习。最开始教练会现将学员推到浪里尝试冲浪。根据不同学员的学习情况，学习较快的学员会游机会学习如何计算冲浪的时间要领。 The ocean lesson is about 45 minutes long. Where we practice what we learned on the beach. We start with pushing most students into waves, as we move forward each student gets to go right away and this process is fun and fast. Next, we work on timing the waves. But just a little a more advanced lesson is needed for that.
- Safety - Accredited and Certified by the NSSIA we take safety very seriously. We will teach all students of all ages how to be safer in the ocean. Because if your NOT safe you can't have fun.
- Body & Board Positioning - Having the right position will improve board stability. This is also in preparation for the technique that every beginner wants to do - standing on a Surfboard.
- Getting into the Water - After assuming the right position of your body on the board while on the beach, you can move on to the real playground. Learn how to get into the water with your board.
- Paddling - Paddling the right way is one of the most important techniques to learn in Surfing. In this section, learn how to paddle and pick up some pointers on how to make paddling efficient.
- Sitting on the Surfboard - Sitting on your Surfboard gives you a better view of the oncoming waves than when you are paddling out. Learn how to sit on your board in this section.
- Catching a Wave - You obviously cannot surf without knowing how to catch a wave correctly. In this section, pick up some helpful tips on how to catch an unbroken wave.
- Wipeout - In the Surfing world, Wipeout means falling off your Surfboard. This can lead to injuries, so it is important to be very cautious when wiping out.
- Standing on the Surfboard (on the beach) - You have reached the final phase where you culminate everything you have learned. But before you try to stand up on your board out in the water, make sure to do this drill first.
- Standing on the Surfboard (in the water) - Standing on the Surfboard as you ride the waves is an exhilarating experience. As a popular saying goes, 'only a surfer knows the feeling'. Learn how to do the pop-up in this section . Nobody says that learning to surf is a piece of cake, though it is our goal to teach you or your child how to stand on the surfboard and surf a wave
- Requirement: 报名者需要会游泳，能在水上飘着且会基本的划水动作。
7/11 9:00-10:15AM$55.00Tax: +$1.93 Fee
7/11 10:30-11:45AM$55.00Tax: +$1.93 Fee
7/11 12:00-1:15 pm$55.00Tax: +$1.93 FeeSold Out
7/11 1:30-2:45PM$55.00Tax: +$1.93 Fee